Monday, April 26, 2010

Kalanchoe

I have 5 kalanchoe and after it's first flowering many people said me that it's Dutch hybride and will never have flowers again. But after that i found one interesting article in Internet about how force kalanchoe to flowering again, and this is result:


It's very beautiful, is not true?

2 коммент.:

SocksAndMittens said...

Oh, your kalanchoe is lovely, Katrin! I have one at home, it is wonderful red and it is blooming non stop for already 4 month straight! I know the secret, too! :) gorgeous shape, too!
Love your pink one, I wish I would have one like this

Chrissy Ann Ceramics said...

Beautiful! I have never tried growing these before.. I think I might try!
Lovely blog!
Cheers, Chrissy
www.chrissyannceramics.blogspot.com

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB