Monday, April 2, 2012

Beach crochet mini skirt

You know about my passion for crochet last year. But I did only small creations - flowers and beads. Bigger thing I made was scarf. But this spring I pluck courage and made some big creations. 
One of these is this wonderful lace crochet mini skirt:

  

I will wear it as a beach skirt in the summer, but now I wear this skirt with leggins.  It's a really cute skirt! You can order it in my Etsy shop.

The pattern to make it is very simple and if you are still not professional with crochet, you will be able to make it. I found this pattern in Internet here: http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/3671849/post123690069/.
Tie around your hips + 1-2 cm/0.4-0.8" - this will be the width of the skirt. Then steer the scheme:

The length can be different - very short like mine or a little longer. So, If I was able to make - be sure that you is able too!
You can make also a linning and wear this crochet skirt as a normal skirt.

10 коммент.:

Anonymous said...

It's lovely! What weight yarn and what size hook did you use?

Katrinshine said...

I used yarn 50 gr - 127m, and hook size if I remember well 1.75 or 2. But I had not usual yarn - it's like braided , not twisted

Lisa said...

love this skirt! great idea to use it in the summer for over a bathing suit but i love the way it looks with leggings too!

shelli1767 said...

I love this skirt and would like to make it. Is there a link to where I can find the pattern that is in English?

Katrinshine said...

I found only this pattern. I don't know it in spanish or postogese. But it simple to understand.

Cynthia said...

Thank you for posting! I love it, it would look great with the bikini tops I crochet! I am looking forward to modifying your pattern to use with the same crochet thread that I use for the tops. God bless.
Cynthia

catherine said...

So CUTE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

can you explain me the pattern please? ^^
I don't really get it.
are those two pattern above for the waist? and how about the small pattern at the bottom? what it is for?
Thx a lot! I really like this one :)

Katrinshine said...

The pattern is simple - for waist make crochets or double crochets. Then follow pattern with shells

Katrinshine said...

The pattern is simple - for waist make crochets or double crochets. Then follow pattern with shells

 

©2009 Katrinshine | by TNB